1. TERMS. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE.
A. Unless otherwise specified by written agreement, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the content (information or software) on ATN’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a1. Modify or copy the content;
a2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
a3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ATN’s web site;
a4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
a5. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ATN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the content or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. UPLOADED FILES.
Any users who upload files to ATN’s servers relinquish ownership rights to those files and any claims to their content. Users also give express permission to ATN (and any of ATN’s clients or business partners) for unlimited usage of such uploaded files.
Users are expressly prohibited from uploading any content which may be deemed dangerous, profane, racist, demeaning, criminal, or otherwise distasteful. Violators may be prosecuted to the full extent allowed by law.
4. DISCLAIMER. The contents (including any uploaded files) of ATN’s web site are provided “as is.” ATN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ATN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, safety, reliability, confidentiality, interpretation, intent, or likely results of the use of any of the contents of its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such content on any sites linked to this site.
5. LIMITATIONS. In no event shall ATN or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ATN’s Internet site, even if ATN or an ATN-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. REVISIONS AND ERRATA. The content appearing on ATN’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ATN does not warrant that any of the contents of its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ATN may make changes to the contents of its web site at any time without notice. ATN does not, however, make any commitment to update the content.
7. LINKS. ATN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ATN of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. GOVERNING LAW. Any claim relating to ATN’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.